This programme is a registered public training course under the Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP). The approved training grant for each eligible trainee is up to HK$3,000. More details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk/
The 3D software system “Browzwear” course enables students to learn the basic skills of 3D in the development of garment production.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the basic functions and operating environment of 3D CAD.
- Apply 3D CAD “Browzwear” to create basic virtual clothing.
- Apply 3D CAD “Browzwear” combined with the design elements of virtual fashion apparel.
This course is aimed for interactive learning. Through lectures, presentations and practice, students will learn the latest 3D CAD software and its applications. In addition, the course will arrange self-study sessions besides of normal class hours, so that students can practice and work at their own pace.
It is composed of two parts:
(1) lecture and project (6 sessions / 18 hours) and
(2) self-practice (4 sessions / 12 hours).
- Features of 3D CAD “Browzwear”
- Operating environment
- Workflow of making 3D garment
- Pattern Tools
- Special sewing types
- Design elements
- Background and rendering
- Self-practice sessions
- Project work
|Date :||4 Aug (Tue)|
|Time:||7:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Language:||Cantonese with English handouts|
|Target Student:||Pattern designer, Fashion designer, Technical personnel or those who are interested|