The course aims to equip students (especially fashion designers) with the skills in applying CLO fashion design software for creating digital patterns of fashion garments. The skills will enhance the ability of 3D CAD users in creating fashion designs.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. Create digital patterns for basic garment types (e.g. top, bottom).
2. Visualize the effects of digital patterns by generating virtual mock-up.
3. Edit patterns for achieving effects and performance
4. Understand the basic concepts of creating digital patterns for fashion garments on 3D platform
The course is designed to be interactive. Students will learn the CLO fashion design software through lecture, demonstration and practice. There are extra self-study sessions arranged outside the regular class time so that students could practice and work on projects at their own pace.
- Basic concepts of creating digital patterns for fashion garments on CLO fashion design software
- Creating digital patterns for basic garment types
- Editing patterns for achieving effects and performance
- Self-practice sessions and project work
The featured image for reference only
|Date :||9 Aug (Mon)|
|Time:||7:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Language:||Cantonese with English handouts|
|Target Student:||Pattern designer, Fashion designer, Technical personnel or those who are interested|