Last Updated: 1 Sep 2020
- Upon arrival at the event venue, all entrants must submit Health Declaration Form, complete body temperature and quarantine wristband check at the venue entrance according to the instructions from security guards, staff of co-organisers and event staff.
- Any persons with body temperature 37.5°C or above are not allowed to enter the event venue.
- Any persons who have been outside Hong Kong within 14 days of the event day are not allowed to enter the event venue.
- Any persons who are within their compulsory quarantine period according to <<Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance (Cap.599)>> are not allowed to enter the event venue.
- All attendees must wear masks at all times inside the event venue.
- Eating or drinking is not allowed inside the event venue.
- Alternate-row seat arrangements will be implemented in the event venue.
- Clothing Industry Training Authority reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any persons from the event venue in the circumstances of prevention against COVID-19.