This programme is a registered public training course under the Reindustrialisation and Technology Training Programme (RTTP). The approved training grant for each eligible trainee is up to HK$2,333. More details: https://rttp.vtc.edu.hk/
The course aims to equip students with the necessary skills for creating fabrics and employing the 3D software system and digital fashion technologies in developing and presenting a virtual fashion collection. This course is designed for graduates of CLO I 3D Fashion Software (30hrs).
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to
- Discuss how to create fabric materials
- Use different applications in developing a 3D fashion portfolio
The course is developed for graduates of the CITA 3D Fashion software course who would like to acquire enhanced skills in digitizing fabrics and presenting 3D fashion collections. Students will get the Certificate in Digital fashion design upon successful completion of this course (pass all the assessments).
This is not an Advanced 3D Fashion software course.
- Fabric creation (It introduces the software and hardware used for creating digital fabrics.)
- Project works (Students work on virtual garment projects (at least two) by applying the 3D CAD knowledge and skills.)
- Portfolio development (Students create and present virtual fashion design collection in certain appealing setting (e.g. portfolio, catwalk).
|Date :||(Lecture & consultation) 7, 14, 28 Aug & 4, 18 Sep 2023 (Mon)
(Self-practice) 21 Aug & 11 Sep 2023 (Mon)
|Time:||(Lecture & consultation) 7:00pm – 10:00pm
(Self-practice) 7:00pm – 10:00pm
|Language:||Cantonese with English handouts|
|Registration:||Miss Lai / 22636347|
|Course content:||Katrina Wong / 22636323|