The Clothing Industry Training Authority (CITA) was established according to the Industry Training (Clothing Industry) Ordinance to provide support to the fashion industry. Over the years, we have been making changes in different aspects to cope with the development of the industry. We are investing in world class facilities, establishing competency standards for the industry, connecting with fashion organisations to enhance competitiveness and extending our reach to the community. In supporting our diversified services to the fashion industry and the community, we need a professional training and project team. Now we are now looking for a project (training) officer to join our team.
Now we are now looking for the following professionals to join our team:
Project Officer (Training)
We offer excellent opportunities for those who would like to experiment with new ideas and develop a training career. We also provide attractive remuneration package with generous holiday package.
- Develop training courses
- Work on clothing and training projects
- Liaise with different parties in organizing training courses
- Develop training materials
- A Degree holder (preferably in textile and clothing field)
- Experience of working in textile / clothing field
- Experience in education / training and research is an advantage
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese
- Plan to develop a career in training
CITA specialises in providing clothing-related training to support the development of the Hong Kong clothing industry. We have established ourselves as a hub of exchanging knowledge among clothing professionals. For over 40 years, this hub has gathered professionals in different areas.
At the core of this hub, there is a strong team of teaching professionals who could deliver professional courses especially in technical areas. You are welcome to apply for the post of part time lecturer at any time if you get the following qualities:
- Passion to share your knowledge and skill
- Over 15 years of working experience in the clothing industry
- Post-secondary qualifications (best at Degree level)
- Ability to teach efficiently and effectively
- Course planning
- Development of teaching and learning materials
- Course delivery and assessment
- Pattern making
- Computer application
- Textile chemistry
Full resume with a cover letter including your expertise, your proposed teaching area (for application of PT Lecturer only), earliest date available, contact telephone number, should be mailed to the Human Resources and Administration Department, Clothing Industry Training Authority, 63 Tai Yip Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon or by e-mail to email@example.com
The information provided will only be used for consideration of your application. Applicants not invited for interview within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be retained by the Authority for a maximum period of six months.