The Clothing Industry Training Authority (CITA) was established according to the Industry Training (Clothing Industry) Ordinance to provide support to the fashion industry. Over the years, we have been making changes in different aspects to cope with the development of the industry. We invest in world-class facilities, establish competency standards for the industry, connect with fashion organisations to enhance competitiveness, and extend our community reach. We need a professional training and project team to support our diversified services to the fashion industry and the community.
Now we are now looking for the following professionals to join our team:
Part-time Lecturer (3D Fashion Design/Apparel Production/Pattern Making/Sewing/Shoemaking/Technical Design)
CITA specialises in providing clothing-related training to support the development of the Hong Kong clothing industry. We have established ourselves as a hub of exchanging knowledge among clothing professionals. For over 45 years, this hub has gathered professionals in different areas.
At the core of this hub, there is a strong team of teaching professionals who could deliver professional courses especially in technical areas. You are welcome to apply for the post of part time lecturer at any time if you get the following qualities:
- Passion to share your knowledge and skill
- Over 10 years of working experience in the clothing industry
- Ability to teach efficiently and effectively
- Course planning
- Development of teaching and learning materials
- Course delivery and assessment
- 3D Fashion Design (CLO / Browzwear)
- Apparel production
- Pattern making
- Technical design
Programme Officer / Manager (Textile Training)
CITA specialises in clothing training and are working on different types of training related projects. We are looking for the right candidate to join our training team.
- Develop training courses
- Conduct research in investigating training needs
- Liaise with different parties in developing and organizing training courses
- Assist in developing training and assessment materials
- A Degree holder in Textile / Clothing related discipline
- Experience in doing research
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Plan to develop a career in training
- Experience in training is an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Programme Officer
- Immediate available is preferred
Full resume with a cover letter including your expertise, your proposed teaching area (for application of PT Lecturer only), earliest date available, contact telephone number, should be mailed to the Human Resources and Administration Department, Clothing Industry Training Authority, 63 Tai Yip Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon or by e-mail to email@example.com
The information provided will only be used for consideration of your application. Applicants not invited for interview within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful and the applications will be retained by the Authority for a maximum period of six months.