|Start Date||Duration||Course Fee|
|--||8 sessions (2.5 hours / session)||HK$3,200|
In this course, students will learn the basic construction techniques required to make a leather handbag from design, sketching, pattern drafting, leather cutting, hand stitching parts. Finally, they can make a leather handbag.
- Introduction of handbag body material and parts
- Handbag design and sketching
- Specification sheets and pattern drafting (Basic)
- Leather handbag making (cutting, hand stitching parts and edge finishing)
* * Students are required to purchase a set of handbag making materials, (including a piece of leather and required components), or they can purchase via CITA and the cost is HK$250.**